Zamberlan USA, Inc. (Zamberlan) products are covered by a limited warranty against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of retail purchase. Zamberlan will make all warranty determinations and reserves the right to either replace, repair, or issue credit for valid warranty returns. Zamberlan does not warranty product that has been previously repaired, improperly fit, damaged by improper use, damaged through normal wear-and-tear, damaged through accidents, or improperly cared for by the owner.
1. Zamberlan footwear products are warranted for a period of one year from the original date of sale. Zamberlan shall make all warranty determinations and reserves the right to either replace, repair, or issue credit for valid warranty returns. All customers must attain a Warranty Return Authorization (WRA) number prior to shipping their boots to Zamberlan USA, as no claims shall be accepted without a valid and registered WRA number. Any warranty claim received without authorization will be returned to the customer. Zamberlan USA requires that all warranty claims be physically submitted to the company without exception.
2. The Zamberlan Warranty covers:
(i) Defects in workmanship
(ii) Material defects
3. The Zamberlan Warranty does not cover:
(i) Damage resulting from user misuse or abuse, including:
-- Product used for purposes other than originally intended
-- Product exposed to heat
(ii) Issues caused by failure to care for the product (e.g. not conditioning leather uppers)
(iii) Normal wear and tear
(iv) Aesthetic damage to the product, including scratches, discoloration, or other non-function-impairing changes
(v) Product that has been previously repaired
(vi) Product that has been improperly fit
(vii) Product damaged through accidents
(viii) Failure of Gore-Tex liners (Note: The Gore-Tex Guarantee covers customers with these issues)
(ix) Damage caused by chemicals or foreign substances
To Initiate a Claim
To initiate a warranty claim, please follow these simple steps:
- Gather your receipt of purchase, which is required to establish the date of purchase.
- Take high-quality images using your phone of the warranty defect in question.
- Identify your model name and your size.
- Submit your claim at the link below by completing the Warranty Service Request Form. Please note, if you do not include all requested information, the boot images, or the copy of the receipt of purchase, your request may be significantly delayed.
- Once we review your Warranty Service Request, we will make a determination of a course of action and may issue a WRA number (Warranty Return Authorization) along with final instructions to reach warranty resolution.
Zamberlan USA Inc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.